We can accommodate a range of dogs from smaller breeds such as Yorkshire Terriers and Chihuahuas, up to larger breeds such as Mastiffs and German Shepherds.
You will find our kennels to be bright, clean and spacious, and your dog will have its own bedroom area as well as an individual run. The walls are high so shy pets can’t see their neighbours but they will have a full view of ongoing activities. All our kennels are individually heated inside with a soft down light which is very resting.
Our kennels allow up to two dogs from the same family (depending on breed) to be placed together during their stay here at Crossroads Kennels. We ensure that all dogs are well looked after and fed to the specific requirements of the owners.
All our staff here have attended First Aid for Dogs courses, which are regularly updated. We are able to administer medication but please inform us when booking if your dog has medication so we can discuss their requirements.
Your pet will be exercised individually (or together if boarding together) off lead twice a day in our secure paddocks whilst supervised. Our members of staff look forward to spending time with your dog playing ball, throwing a Frisbee or even just providing company for a more mature guest. On request, additional or longer walks can be arranged at a small extra cost.
Your dog must be fully vaccinated and Kennel Cough to enable them to stay with us.
- Cats – £9.90
- Small Dogs – £15.00
- Medium Dogs – £16.00
- Large Dogs – £17
- If you have more than one dog/cat you will receive a discount.
- These prices includes VAT, insurance and food – if we stock what you feed them
More about us:
- Staff are on site 24 hours a day
- We also have a vet on call 24 hours.
- Our heated kennels and cattery are located separately on site
- We provide a Doggie Day care service
- If needed, we can provide pick up and drop off services within a 10mile radius
Catering to Special needs
Here are Crossroads we are able to cater to your pet’s special needs, such as:
- Special dietary requirements
- Medical needs
Catering to such needs will cost you nothing extra. Please feel free to contact us to discuss how we can make your pets stay as enjoyable as possible.
Drop Off and Pick Up Times
- Drop Off Times Monday to Saturday 9am-1pm and 2pm-4pm
- Pick Up times Monday to Saturday 9am-11am
- You can pick up between 11am-1pm or 2pm-4pm, but you will be charged an extra day
- Please note, if you collect your pet before the end date of your booking you will still be liable to pay all fees in full
- Drop Off / Pick Up times Sunday and Bank holidays 9am-11am only
- We do not charge extra for weekends or Bank holidays
- Payment can be made by cash, credit or debit card. We do not accept cheques.
We are open to the public all year round except on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. We are here working on Christmas Day and Boxing Day so your pets are welcome to stay with us during this time but you are not able to bring them in or pick them up on these two days as we are closed to the public. Please note that Christmas Day and Boxing Day are charged at double rate. If you have any queries, please phone us for more information.
We supply all bedding, toys and some popular food brands, but if you feel your dog will feel more at home with their own creature comforts you are welcome to bring one blanket and one toy to have during their stay. Heating is also available on request at no extra charge.