The cattery is a quiet serene area, where you have the choice of indoor or outdoor pens. Each pen has space for more than one cat from the same family which allows your pet to have the space to roam around.
We supply toys, bedding, scratch posts and, of course, lots of cuddles and attention. But if you feel your cat would feel more at home with their own creature comforts you are welcome to bring them
Your cat must be fully vaccinated before coming to stay with us. We are able to administer medication if required but please inform us when you are booking so we can discuss their requirements.
All our inside accommodation is individually heated to keep your pet warm and contented. Your animals’ requirements are important to us so please discuss with us how you would like your pet fed or any other requests you may have during their stay with us.
Drop Off and Pick Up Times
- Drop Off Times Monday to Saturday 9am-1pm and 2pm-4pm
- Pick Up times Monday to Saturday 9am-11am
- You can pick up between 11am-1pm or 2pm-4pm, but you will be charged an extra day
- Drop Off / Pick Up times Sunday and Bank holidays 9am-11am only
- We do not charge extra for weekends or Bank holidays.
- Please note, if you collect your pet before the end date of your booking you will still be liable to pay all fees in full
- Payment can be made by cash, credit or debit card. We do not accept cheques.
We are open to the public all year round except on Christmas day and Boxing day, We are here working so your pets are welcome to stay with us during this time but you are not able to bring them in or pick them up on these two days as we are closed to the public. Please note that Christmas Day and Boxing Day are charged at double rate. If you have any queries, please phone us for more information.
- Cats Single - £9.90
- Cats Double - £18.80 Heating is an extra £1.40 for the cattery
- Small Dogs - £17.00
- Medium Dogs - £18.00
- Large Dogs - £19
- Extra Large - £20
- If you have more than one dog/cat you will receive a discount.
- These prices includes VAT, insurance and food - if we stock what you feed them
More about us:
- Staff are on site 24 hours a day
- We also have a vet on call 24 hours.
- Our heated kennels and cattery are located separately on site
- If needed, we can provide pick up and drop off services within a 10mile radius